GEOTHERMAL POTENTIAL – POSSIBILITIES OF USING INFRASTRUCTURE (SESSION XIII)
GEOTHERMAL POTENTIAL – POSSIBILITIES OF USING INFRASTRUCTURE
Geothermal energy represents the cleanest energy that helps reducing dust and other pollutant emissions originating from the burning of fossil fuels utilized in municipal heating plants. Geothermal heating plants are also a reliable and stable source of heat,notwithstanding weather conditions or fuel prices on the market. Geothermal energy is classified as renewable energy and does not require the purchase of CO2 emission allowances.
- Identification of the location and richness of a geothermal water deposit – investment preparation.
- Investment cost – sources of investment financing.
- Investment implementation and explantation – conditions, advantages, disadvantages.
- Odds for the development of geothermal energy in the Łódź Region.
- Geothermal heating plants in Poland – PEC Geotermia Podhalańska S.A.